- Wednesday August 25 Golf For The Cure – See Details Below
- Saturday August 28 Four Person Best Ball – See Details Below
- September 3 MacBeath Memorial Golf Gathering
- September 18 & 19 Club Championship
- September 25 Men’s Night Finale
- September 26 Ladies Night Finale
- October 2 Annual Fall Fest
Annual Fall Fest Golf Tournament
- 2 Person Alternate Shot
- $40.00 per couple or $20.00 single
- Non-members will have to pay green fees
- Shotgun start at 9:00am
- Signup sheet on the Clubhouse Bulletin Board or call 826-2600.
- For further information contact Marilyn McCarthy at 894-4767
September 18 & 19
Register: Sign up sheet posted on the bulletin at the clubhouse or call 826-2600.
Registration Fee: $50.00 per player which included dinner & prizes. Divisions will be determined by the number of participants.
Fees may be paid to any member of the Tournament Committee – Clayton Welsh, Mike Russell, Frank Haskell, Roy Hillier or Barry Stacey. As well you may pay at the Front Desk – the girls will put your money in an envelope there. As well golfers can etransfer the registration fee to Barry Stacey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please come out and support your club.
MacBeath Memorial Golf Gathering
Friday September 3, 2021 – Nine(9) Holes of Golf
- At Grande Meadows Golf Course of which Don was a founding member
- A four (4) person Best Ball non-competitive game
- No rules except your first tee shot on Hole #4 (White Tees) must be taken with Don’s #7 iron
- Registration fee of $40.00 per golfer. Deadline to register is August 31, 2021.
- Registration signup sheet available on bulletin board at Clubhouse or contact Jeannette at 891-2309 or 277-1048.
- E-transfers accepted for payment.
- Email: email@example.com
- Registration fee includes: 9 holes of golf; fish dinner (alternate choice available); complimentary beverage from Mulligan’s Bar
- “The first thing golf teaches is humility, the second empathy and the third patience.” – Kirs E. Wilson
4 Player Best Ball Tournament
Saturday August 28, 2021
Registration Fee: $20.00 per member and $30.00 for non-members which includes green fees and refreshments after the tournament.
4 Players on Each Team: pick your own team
- You must use 4 tee shots from each player; that leaves 2 for any player
- Everyone shoots after you have chosen your best ball. When placing your ball do it within 12 inches of the ball you are using as the Best Ball.
- Depending on the number of teams there is the hope to have gross and net prizes. Your net will be calculated by the total of your team handicaps divided by 5.
- You must pay your registration to any member of the Tournament Committee or have staff place in an envelope at the front desk. Tournament Committee members are Clayton Welsh, Mike Russell, Keith Howse, Roy Hillier, Frank Haskell and Barry Stacey.
- Lets get out and register for another fun best ball tournament; the season is getting shorter so let’s make the best of what we have left. Take care & stay healthy.
Golf Fore The Cure
Help us make everyone aware of Breast Cancer!
Join us Wednesday August 25, 2021 to help raise this awareness for breast cancer.
- This 4 person Best Ball Tournament will include a 9 hole round of golf which will be a shotgun start.
- Registration will begin at 1:30pm and the tournament will begin at 2:00pm.
- Fee: $20.00 for members and $30.00 for non-members. This covers green fees, lunch and registration.
- There will be tickets sold on a basket of goodies and a 50/50 draw.
- Be sure to wear lots of PINK!
- We are soliciting support from businesses and/or individuals in the form of a draw prize/monetary donation.
- Again many thanks for your anticapted support.
- Please call the front desk at 826-2600 to register; Jeannette at 277-1048 or Denisine at 277-4808.
2021 Burin Peninsula Open Golf Tournament
- Date: Saturday July 24
- Reg. Fee:$25.00 For Members and $40.00 for Non-Members which includes green fees and a lunch as well as a 2 for the price of 1 Molson product.
- Format:18 Holes Stroke Play
- Prizes: Both Gross and Net – Depends on Number of Participants
- Hole-in-one on Hole #3 Sponsored by Aylwards Home Hardware
- $5 From Each Participant Will Be Used For Draw Prize Meals From Mulligan’s Pub
- Divisional Skins $10 – Optional
- Divisions: Divisional Setup will be determined by the number of participants
- Register: Please Sign up on the Bulletin Board at the Clubhouse.
- Fees may be paid to Barry Stacey or Golf Captain Mike Russell.
- Contact Barry at firstname.lastname@example.org. E-transfer accepted.
- Contact Mike at email@example.com or at the course.
- Reg. Deadline: Saturday July 17 or see below!
- Sponsors: NL Power, Aylwards Home Hardware, Marystown Home Heat
Registration Limit: Registration is limited to the first 60 players who pay their registration fee.