Sunday October 10, 2021
46 golfers teed it up in the first Annual Final, Final Finale golf tournament on Sunday afternoon. It turned out to be a beautiful sunny afternoon with little wind which made for some great scoring from the participants. When the dust settled and the scoring was complete it proved to be a very close scoring tournament.
Prizes were awarded by net scores with teams of 2 players playing a scramble format. Handicaps were determined by adding together 35% of the Lower Handicap and 15% of the Higher Handicap. That total was divided by 2 as the tournament was only 9 holes.
The father-son duo of Kevin & Marc Pittman finished first with a total of 31 while 5 teams tied for second place with a score of 32. The tie-breaking format of counting back from Hole # 9 resulted in the teams of Mike & Tracy Blagdon as well as Glenn Price and Carl Brown being tied for second with scores of 32. Both teams had identical scorecards for the 9 hole event. Finishing in fourth place was another father-son duo of Perry & Zack Stone. The team of Riley Cheeseman and Jack Bennett were declared the Most Honest team with a score of 52.
Carson Aylward was the winner of the 50-50-50 draw which turned out to be $110 along with 50 gently used golf balls.
Kudos go out to organizers Vic & Jeannette Lundrigan as well as Mike & Tracy Blagdon. A fantastic job on a well organized event.
Special thanks to Colton Coady for providing some great music following the tournament.
See all the scores below.
|THE FINAL, FINAL FINALE !|
* Two person – 9 hole – Best Ball Tournament.
* Sunday, October 10, 2021.
* Shot Gun Start at 1:00 pm.
* $15.00 Registration per person. Register as a team or individual by calling the pro shop at 826-2600 or call 891-2309\277-1466.
* Non-Member green fees will be $10.00 (Plus tax)
* 9 holes of golf
* 2 for 1 Molson beer coupon for Mulligan’s Bar
* Small basket of Nachos per player
* Live entertainment until 5:00 pm
* Prizes for top three (3) teams (Scores based on handicaps)