Operating as a semi-private club, Grande Meadows offers both membership and the opportunity for public play. Corporate memberships are earmarked for local companies limiting our members list.
Established to ensure quality service, our limited membership enables us to provide members with access to prime time bookings on short notice, while still providing access to all golfers.
2021 Membership Rates
|Adult incl. RCGA Membership||$674.28 +HST|
|New Member incl. RCGA Membership|
(not a member in 2020)
|Youth (ages 18-24)||$420 +HST|
|Student (all ages. full-time status req.)||$320 +HST|
|Junior Golf (ages 10-17)||$234.60 +HST|
|Future Links||$55 +HST|
|Under 10||$0 w/ adult|
- Junior Golf begins when school ends, however Junior Members are permitted to golf any time so long as they are accompanied by an adult.
- An ordinary member has access to unlimited and unrestricted playing time. Tee times can be booked 48 hours in advance, here.
Corporate Associate Membership
- A corporate associate member has access to unlimited and unrestricted playing time.
Ordinary and Corporate Member Packages & Green Fee Passes
- In addition to memberships, Grande Meadows also issues passes for play in books of 5 or 10. They are available to both members and non-members and are designed for golfers to book playing times for additional guests. Pass holders will be able to block tee times throughout the season. Golfers have the opportunity to purchase a set number passes in advance.
- Grande Meadows is also open to the general public on a daily fee basis. These golfers will not be able to book tee times more than 24 hours in advance. Click here to view rates and request a tee time.