Men’s League/Night Golf
The Men's Night Committee is seeking input from Members regarding the setup for Men's Night during the 2019 golf season. Below is a tentative list of the games being played each night as well as the rules pertaining to each game.
If you have any suggestions please pass them along to any member of the committee at their email address listed below. Thank you in advance for your support.
Enjoy and have fun!! Thank you for your support!
1. This schedule is only a guide and may change during some weeks due to weather, number of golfers in attendance, etc. If anyone has a different game that they would like played please let us know.
2. Anyone getting a hole-in-one will automatically win skins for that day.
3. Golfers with a handicap 22 or over or who shoot on average a score of 94 or over can choose the tees that they wish to tee off from.
4. Every golfer will receive 2 mulligans for all games played except best ball. If you don’t use a mulligan than your name will be entered in a draw for a prize that night. 1 mulligan or 2 mulligans not used = 1 entry.
5. There will be an optional $2 – 50/50 each evening.
6. Points will be awarded as follows in team points. Double bogey 1, bogey 2, par 3, birdie 4, eagle
7. Men's Night will take place on Thursday evening at 5:00pm unless otherwise indicated.
1. Best ball
2. Team points
3. High/Low – Each golfer keeps their own score
4. Best ball – most birdies per team
May 9 – Best ball
May 15 – Team points[Changed due to provincial election Thursday May 16]
May 23 – Best ball – most birdies
May 30 – Best ball
June 6 – High/ low
June 13 – Team points
June 20 – Best ball
June 27 – Best ball
July 4 – High/ low
July 11 – Team points
July 18 – Best ball
July 25 – Best ball – most birdies
August 1 – High/low
August 8 – Team points
August 15 – Best ball
August 22 – Best ball
August 29 – Team points